Manuscripts Submission Guidelines
1. Manuscripts must be in British English language in 12 font, Times New Roman typed on A4 paper, in Microsoft word on 1.5 line spacing and 10 font for footnotes in single line spacing automatically generated.
2. Submission must include an abstract of 200 words containing brief background/general introduction, aims and objectives, research methods, summary of findings and conclusion. Keywords of 5 to 6 should also be included.
3. Articles should not exceed 7,500 words including footnotes while case reviews should not exceed 3,000 words including footnotes.
4. References must comply with NALT citation guide.
5. Author(s) details such as names, email address, academic qualifications and institutional affiliations should be indicated on the first page of the article after an asterisk before any referencing numbering.
6. Articles submitted must not have been submitted for review or publication in another Journal.
7. Submissions will undergo double blind peer review and plagiarism check.
8. Authors should ensure that the materials submitted do not infringe copyright, are not obscene or defamatory in nature.
A single issue of DELSU Law Review appears each year. DELSU Law Review accepts submissions by emails. Hard copy submissions are also acceptable.
Submit via email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com